WHO ARE WE?
Complying with REGULATION (EU) OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we hereby inform you that CONTSTANT CIRCLE is a Limited Company, with registered office at Largo Fernanda Alves, Nº4 A, Palhais 2820-550 Charneca da Caparica, Portugal, registered with the Commercial Registry Office under the single registration and taxpayer number 514454830, hereinafter referred to as “CONTSTANT CIRCLE”, which operates in the field of digital marketing, and that that Costa & Bilhim is a limited company, with registered office at Avenida João XXI, N72, 1A, 1000-304 Lisboa, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office, under the single collective registration number 515273244, hereinafter referred to as “Tiago Bilhim”.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA TREATMENT?
The parties responsible for the processing of personal data are CONSTANT CIRCLE and its Clients, in this specific case Tiago Bilhim. Both decide what data is collected, the means of data processing and the purposes for which the data is used. CONSTANT CIRCLE is contracted by Tiago Bilhim, collecting and processing the data only according to their instructions.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
CONSTANT CIRCLE and Tiago Bilhim collect personal data that is always provided by the User when filling out the respective forms. The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and determined, explicit and legitimate services of CONSTANT CIRCLE and the Tiago Bilhim. In this case, the data collected are those on this website: NAME, TELEPHONE, EMAIL.
WHAT IS THE DATA USED FOR?
The data provided by the User will be used by CONSTANT CIRCLE and the Tiago Bilhim for telephone contact, email or sms with the purpose of providing further information on their products and services. Afterwards, they may be used by the same entities, to send information on these or other products and services via email, telephone or sms.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN THIS DATA?
The data will be conserved until the user wishes to proceed with their elimination.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE DATA?
The User may exercise their right to access, rectify and cancel their personal data. The exercise of this right may be done by email to the following address: [email protected].
HOW TO OPPOSE THE RECEPTION OF CONTACTS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
If you do not wish to receive these communications you may object, at any time, to the use of your data for marketing purposes, by sending an email to [email protected].
HOW IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ENSURED?
The personal data provided by Users will be incorporated into an automated file under the terms and conditions established in the aforementioned Law 2016/679, of 27 April. CONSTANT CIRCLE and the Tiago Bilhim follow best practices in the field of security and personal data protection, and to this end have a system that guarantees the security and confidentiality of your personal data as well as the privacy of electronic communications. The CONSTANT CIRLCE and Tiago Bilhim data collection and storage security policy foresees, among other aspects, a high investment in technological infrastructures that prevent unauthorized access to personal data. All security measures that CONSTANT CIRCLE and the Tiago Bilhim consider indispensable for the protection of your personal data are taken. However, CONSTANT CIRCLE and Tiago Bilhim warn Users of the need to adopt additional security measures, namely to ensure that they use an up-to-date browser with security patches properly configured, with an active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware, and to ensure the authenticity of the sites they visit on the Internet, avoiding sites whose reputation they do not trust.
Spamming consists of sending indiscriminate emails to strangers. CONSTANT CIRCLE guarantees that it will not use the data collected on this site for any purpose other than that of its customer Tiago Bilhim.
A cookie is a file that is installed on your computer when you access certain pages on the Internet. The Cookies we use are the following:
- > Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- > Third-party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- > Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- > Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- > Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as for example, to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted areas, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of purchasing an order, to carry out the request to register or participate in an event, to use security features while navigating, to store content for the broadcasting of videos or sounds or to share content through social networks.
- > Personalisation Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- > Analysis Cookies: These are the cookies that allow those responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the sites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- > Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- > Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that store information about user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to display ads based on it.